Eight-channel ultrasonic flaw detector is a new generation digital controlled A-pulse ultrasonic multi-channel flaw detector. The instrument is widely applied to the automatic or semi-automatic non-destructive ultrasonic testing of titanium tube, zirconium tubes, and book-walled pipe, seamless steel tubes, welded gas and oil pipelines, nonferrous metals, ferrous metals and some non-metallic pipes, rods, plates and railway rails and other shaped workpieces.,
1. Strong anti-jamming capability, capable of continuous operation for long time.
2. One instrument for maximum of 8 channels, on-line expansion of the channel amounts for simultaneous operating.
3. The performance and features of each channel are consistent with measurement requirements.
4. The high repetition rate, the system frequency is 20KHz, and the maximum repetition rate for each channel can be programmed.
5. With IPC interface, it can achieve the testing data display, storage, index, transmission and other function.
6. Scanning depth and the delay of each channel can be separately set up and latched.
7. Three alarm doors for each channel, and can be set to track the interface wave.
8. Large screen, high-luminance, nice focus and clear display.
9. Alarm pulse output can be delayed for more accurate marking
10. Eight sets combination of instruments can be latched, capable for quick parameters setting for various workpieces testing.
The maximum repetition frequency: according to the agreement single channel ones up to 20KHz, usually 10KHz
Probe modes: single probe transmitter and receiver, or pairs of probes, respectively transmitter and receiver
Amplifiers Band: 0.5MHz-15MHz
Gain: 80dB, step 0.1dB
Detection Sensitivity: greater than 50dB
Vertical linearity error: no more than 5%
Alarm: Each channel can be set up to A, B, C three door alarms
Fat police: machines, audio alarm (three alarm door there are three different voices), electric pulse output
It can be widely used for titanium tubes, zirconium tubes, and book-walled pipe, seamless steel tubes, welded gas and oil pipelines, nonferrous metals, ferrous metals and some non-metallic pipes, rods, plates and other profiles, and the rail, automatic (or semi-automatic) non-destructive ultrasonic testing