The low frequency field eddy current detector, as the plate testing instrument, solves the deficiencies of conventional eddy current testing thickness limits. With the perfect combination of the most advanced eddy current and magnetic flux leakage testing technology and the application of high-speed DSP and wavelet processing method, it efficiently realizes the amplification of weak signal. And that in turn assures the accuracy of the testing results. The low frequency field testing instrument is applicable to various metal workpieces testing, and has the features of Chinese/ English operating display and easy operation.
1. The function of eddy current testing signals playback, analysis, archiving and printing.
2. Intelligent digital design for easy operation
3. High-accuracy and high-efficiency testing
4. Professional OEM testing scheme is provided as to your requirement
1.Frequency range: 1 Hz ~ 500 Hz, consistent with low-frequency eddy-current field-effect performance 2. Gain: 0 dB ~ 99 dB, a wide gain adjustment range 3. Phase: 0 ~ 359 °, a flexible phase rotation 4. Detection speed: 10M/min 5. Detection Error: ± 5 - 8% * thickness 6. Fast digital electronic balance
7. Detection thickness for Steel plate: 20mm (with specific probes it can reach 25mm 8. Phase / non-amplitude, box and fan boxes, various alarm modes to meet various testing needs 9. Probe Drive: 1 ~ 8, to meet different probe structures, to achieve the multi-function in real sense 10. Independent X and Y gain adjustment 11. Digital Filtering: High-pass frequency (0Hz ~ 2000Hz), low-pass 12. USB 2.0 (Host) connection for output ability
13. Eddy current testing signal playback, analysis, archiving, printing functions 14. OS: Win98, WinMe, Win2000, WinNT, WinXp 15. Operating Language: Chinese, English
16. Automatically displayed calendar, time, battery capacity 17. Simple operation, real-time on-screen instructions